Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He came at an inconvenient time.
2. Monday's a bit inconvenient for me. How about Wednesday?
3. Can you come at 10.30? I know it's inconvenient for you, but I must see you.
4. She called at a most inconvenient time.
5. They arrived at an inconvenient time we had just started the meal.
6. This is inconvenient in the extreme.
7. Further environmental legislation could be politically inconvenient for the government.
8. Would 6 o'clock be inconvenient?
9. It will be very inconvenient for me to have no car.
10. Would this afternoon be inconvenient for you?
11. Am I calling at an inconvenient time?
12. "This is inconvenient," he grumbled.
13. That's most inconvenient for me. I'm working that weekend.
14. The meeting is at inconvenient time for me; I'm afraid I can't come.
15. Will it be inconvenient for him to attend that meeting?
16. If it is determined inconvenient for either side to meet at present, exchange phone numbers.
17. Computer breakdowns are annoying and inconvenient.
18. Romance, in his novels, is set against the inconvenient intervention of reality taking the form of chance.
19. Some of the converted premises are isolated and inconvenient to run.
20. His sources do not help him grasp the inconvenient fact that many young men actually enjoy warfare.
21. I was not prepared to contemplate such an inconvenient find, so I busied myself elsewhere.
22. This is very inconvenient for Mrs Puri, as a great number of her close relations have emigrated.
23. The disadvantages are that the batteries are inconvenient to change and severe battery leakage can be disastrous to the circuit board.
24. Living such a long way from the shops can be very inconvenient.
25. This is a time of the evening that is inconvenient to many viewers.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. These range from the handling of simple, yet administratively inconvenient, cash payments to sophisticated electronic payment schemes.
27. While the regime for patients undergoing sclerotherapy is more inconvenient, it is undoubtedly less traumatic.
28. An important moment had arrived and he could feel the inconvenient squeeze of moral choice.
29. Any other arrangement would be heavier, more expensive and inconvenient.
30. For one thing, she was grateful that she was no longer the only inconvenient, disabled person irritating a crowd of people.
More similar words: convenient, convenience, unconventional, convention, conventional, constitutional convention, lenient, convene, convey, convert, converse, conversion, invent, convergence, conversation, inventory, invention, conscientious, even if, evening, juvenile, good evening, convoy, convince, convict, concoct, convivial, convinced, convincing, convicted.