Random good picture Not show
8. Authors are famously ignorant about the realities of publishing.
9. He was self-important, vain and ignorant.
10. The general public remained totally ignorant of the danger.
11. She is ignorant of the latest development in computer industry.
12. She is very ignorant about her own country.
13. Many teenagers are surprisingly ignorant about current politics.
14. Political historians are often rather ignorant of economics.
15. We went to bed that night blissfully ignorant of the storm to come.
16. He's completely ignorant about modern technology.
17. What his plans are I am quite ignorant of.
18. We are still woefully ignorant of the causes of this disease.
19. You can tell him from me he's an ignorant pig.
20. She regarded her critics as ignorant and prejudiced.
21. We were kept ignorant of the facts.
22. He was completely ignorant about the country's political system.
23. At that time I was ignorant of events going on elsewhere.
24. They are unbelievably ignorant.
25. He's not stupid,(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com/ignorant.html] just ignorant.
26. Don't ask Paul. He's pig ignorant.
27. Many young people are still ignorant about how HIV is caught.
28. We remained blissfully ignorant of the troubles that lay ahead.
29. Never make your students feel stupid or ignorant.
30. For such views or criticisms, which are not based on thorough investigation, are nothing but ignorant twaddle.
More similar words: ignore, sign on, ignoble, consignor, ignominy, reign of terror, orange, indignant, malignant, significant, grant, indignantly, errant, tyrant, significantly, vagrant, hydrant, frantic, warrant, warranty, fragrant, tolerant, aberrant, immigrant, exuberant, quarantine, blackcurrant, transatlantic, diagnose, diagnosis.