Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At the peak of the climber, not intoxicated in a step along the way.
2. It is an offence to sell intoxicating liquor to anyone under the age of 18.
3. On summer evenings the flowers gave forth an almost intoxicating scent.
4. She was charged with driving while intoxicated.
5. The beauty of the night intoxicated me.
6. She was understandably intoxicated by her success in the national competition.
7. He rapidly became intoxicated with his own power.
8. He appeared intoxicated, police said.
9. They seem to have become intoxicated by their success.
10. He was intoxicated with wine.
11. She was intoxicated with her success.
12. The driver was clearly intoxicated.
13. Power can be intoxicating.
14. Music is sweet, pleasing and intoxicating, and it has the magical power to influence and change how people feel, think and act. Dr T.P.Chia
15. I have been practising pranayama [yogic breathing exercises] every day. It has transformed my life. I find it intoxicating — it has the same effect on me that alcohol used to. I used to drink a lot but I stopped about five years ago. Dharminder
16. Minna was behaving as if she was intoxicated.
17. She was intoxicated with success.
18. The Corydons are placed further away, which lends their performance an intoxicating dream-like quality, which I find particularly apt.
19. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. Samuel Johnson
20. Intoxicate in green mountain green water between, enjoy natural baptism.
21. Power will intoxicate the best hearts as wine the strong - est heads.
22. Wine has the power to intoxicate.
23. Their Name, their Garb, and Work did so intoxicate and bewitch me.
24. To know that a touch of wine can intoxicate my mind.
25. He'd been in the bar all night and was thoroughly intoxicated.
26. Note: The name honeysuckle comes from the sweet nectar flower produces to intoxicate the greedy bee.
27. Make it rich as a draught of poppies to intoxicate me.
28. It can selectively bind with cancer cells overexpressing EGF receptor ( EGFR ) and intoxicate them.
29. It was a bright spring morning,(http://sentencedict.com) one of those days which intoxicate one.
More similar words: intoxication, toxic, intricate, indicate, dedicate, abdicate, delicate, predicate, eradicate, fabricate, vindicate, complicated, communicate, sophisticated, communicate with, unsophisticated, Mexican, into, approximate, approximately, get into, go into, point out, in touch, cut into, fit into, come into, fall into, run into, look into.