Random good picture Not show
(1) Thixotropic means the viscosity of the gel is reduced when it is worked with a palette knife.
(2) The invention discloses an environment-friendly thixotropic antirust oil which is composed of base oil, barium-free antirusting agent, thixotropic agent, accessory ingredient and antioxygen.
(3) The thixotropic media is made by combination of three gels, which can be used for special micro-organism tests.
(4) Reheating state and thixotropic behavior of semisolid hypoeutectic Al - Si alloy were investigated by the penetration method.
(5) This is referred to as a thixotropic property of the resin.
(6) With K-73 is a thixotropic system. Gives a white, slightly resilient, machinable gelcoat with good edge strength.
(7) A thixotropic room temperature filling compound for telephone cable is developed.
(8) The experimental results showed that zirconyl oxalate dried gel prepared by this method has a thixotropic characteristic, and is an economic and practical precursor for preparing zirc.
(9) Mainly uses in each kind of casting coating and in many kinds of ceramic colored glaze coating, serves as the parent metal the deflocculant , the thixotropic agent.
(10) The influential factors including waterborne anti-rust resins, acrylic emulsion and thixotropic agents[sentencedict.com], etc are also discussed.
(11) The methodology presented to conduct the upper bound analysis of thixotropic extrusion process of semi - solid metal.
(12) The time - dependent group of purely viscous fluids includes the thixotropic and the rheopectic fluids.
More similar words: inotropic, isotropic, allotropic, anisotropic, phototropic, orthotropic, chronotropic, psychotropic, gonadotropic, adrenocorticotropic, adrenocorticotropic hormone, esotropia, tropic, thyrotropin, tropics, somatotropin, phototropism, gonadotropin, subtropic, tropical, corticotropin, tropically, pantropic, subtropics, the Tropics, polytropic, subtropical, isentropic, tropical zone, tropical fish.