Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This modle is made up of two polytropic and nwo adiabatic branches and worked between two finit heat reservoirs.
2. The relationship between parameters such as polytropic exponent, charge volume, effective volume and pressure ratio of accumulator, and influence on energy density were particularly detailed analyzed.
3. The polytropic compression process is assumed and the continuity equation and the energy equation are derived to determine fluid properties of the compressor.
4. Polytropic heat was introduced in the model to guarantee the bubble's growth under the action of positive chemical potential difference between two phases.
5. The polytropic processes are used for the performance analysis of Stirling cycle.
6. Adopting an advanced compressor and multi-stage polytropic compression process with inter-stage cooling is a suitable energy saving method to generate high-pressure compressed air.
7. The affects of polytropic plus integration number and low sidelobe level were considered in the detection probability calculation.
8. The polytropic efficiency is one of the most significant indicators which are used to judge the economical efficiency of the units.
9. Distinctive originality which is always reflected in the polytropic shopping space brings fashionistas life kaleidoscope.
10. In addition, we review literature related to converging shock waves caused by spherical piston motions and the corresponding series solutions of the piston motion for polytropic gas.
11. The one-dimensional problem of the motion of the rigid plate under explosive attack has an analytic solution only when the polytropic index of detonation product equals to three.
12. In this paper, a formula is deduced to calculate the initial projection velocity of the fragments according to the theory of explosion expansion work and the state equation of polytropic process.
13. In this paper, the internal energy and heat of the polytropic process, the adiabatic process and the isothermal processes of the varying mass system are discussed.
14. Coordinates and processes in the good teaching appraisal a Yuannatural and the polytropic value orientation relations.
15. Thus an analytic formula with two parameters of high explosive (i. e. detonation velocity and polytropic index) for estimation of the velocity of flying plate is established.
16. In this thesis, we consider a solid spherical piston in a quiescent polytropic gas, expanding at a constant speed, pushing out the undisturbed gas ahead of it,[sentencedict .com] and then causing shock waves.
17. In chapter three and four, we give some state equations of real gas and the thermodynamical analysis in polytropic process based on the theory of ideal gas.
18. A method of studying the characters was proposed by the piecewise process and the polytropic exponent based on ideal gas polytropic equation adapted generally at present.
19. Pursue user-friendly criterion indoor outer space, creation as far as possible many polytropic characteristics.
20. The formulas to achieve initial projection velocity of the fragment are deducted by combining the polytropic process state equations and the work done by explosive gases pressure.
More similar words: tropic, tropics, subtropic, tropical, inotropic, allotropic, the Tropics, isotropic, pantropic, tropically, isentropic, subtropical, phototropic, anisotropic, chronotropic, tropical zone, gonadotropic, semitropical, psychotropic, tropical fish, tropic of cancer, tropical cyclone, tropical rain forest, holy trinity, adrenocorticotropic, tropic of capricorn, adrenocorticotropic hormone, polythene, polytheism, polytheistic.