Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Dan tore the page out, crumpled it, and threw it in the wastepaper basket.
2. Don't forget to bookmark this page.
3. I can't get this photograph off the page; it's stuck on.
4. There's a photo of him on the opposite page/on the page opposite.
5. Write today's date at the top of the page.
6. He used to lap the page where he stopped reading.
7. Turn the page on yesterday. Only ever think about today and tomorrow.
8. The figures in parentheses refer to page numbers.
9. Page is well versed in many styles of jazz.
10. Now please turn to page ten.
11. You'll find the quotation on page 35.
12. A cover letter should never exceed one page; often a far shorter letter will suffice.
13. Write your address at the head of this page.
14. The editor dummied up the editorial page.
15. Write on one side of the page and leave the other side blank.
16. Footnotes are given at the bottom of each page.
17. It's about a page and a quarter.
18. When the book is ready for printing,[Sentencedict.com ]someone has to page it up.
19. She left a large space empty at the bottom of the page.
20. Draw a straight line across the top of the page.
21. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
22. Where's your book? Take it out and turn to page 4.
23. His picture was right / bang in the middle of the front page.
24. "You have been working hard, " he said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the empty page.
25. The author picks the same theme up again on page ten.
26. Write your name, address and telephone number in the blank spaces at the top of the page.
27. The correct answers can be found at the bottom of page 8.
28. Put your name in brackets at the top of each page.
29. The first letter she wrote me was less than a page long, and her second letter was similarly brief.
30. The prize winners each receive a book with their names inscribed on the first page.