Random good picture Not show
1. This is the famous suspension bridge on the Tagus.
2. Running alongside of the Alfama district is the Tagus River and a nice view can be had when up high.
3. Built by seafarers where the Tagus River empties into the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon was once Europe's wealthiest capital and the center of world exploration.
4. Straight narrow side streets lead toward the Tagus and offer some of Lisbon's most picturesque views.
5. Built by seafarers where the Tagus River empties into the Atlantic, Lisbon was once Europe's wealthiest capital and a center of world exploration.
6. A city of western Portugal, an industrial suburb of Lisbon on the estuary of the Tagus River. Population, 50,8'3.
7. The level of the Yangtse river is falling. Other important rivers around the world are suffering in the same way: the Murray in Australia, the Colorado in the US, the Tagus in Spain and Portugal.
8. 1 p.m. - Hop on the 28 again toward Baixa and then tram 15 along the Tagus to Belem, where the Jeronimos Monastery towers in all its Manueline splendor.
9. The photographer's vantage point was Lisbon's 100 foot high Cristo Rei monument on the south bank of the Tagus , at the foot of the port city's other famous bridge, the Ponte 25 de Abril.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. Many of the world's rivers, including the Colorado in America, China's Yellow river and the Tagus, which flows through Spain and Portugal, are suffering a similar plight.
11. You may think, "Innocuous enough, " as Portuguese-inspired visions of the Tagus River and chicken piri-piri swirl before your eyes.
12. Its outdoor terrace is one of the most pleasant spots on warmer days, while its interior dining area features large windows through which you can see all of Lisbon descending to the Tagus.
13. It is located in the west of the country, on the Atlantic Coast, at the point where the river Tagus flows into the Atlantic Ocean.
14. Spain's environment ministry this week pledged to pump water over from the Tagus river basin early next year.
15. One of the many UNESCO sites in the country, Torre de Belem lies on the banks of the Tagus River in Lisbon.
16. Perched between seven hills, Lisbon was built by seafarers where the Tagus River empties into the Atlantic Ocean and was once Europe's wealthiest capital and the center of world exploration.
17. Continental Portugal is split in two by its main river, the Tagus (Tejo).
18. The country's cosmopolitan capital, Lisbon, on the broad estuary of the Tagus, is one of the most strikingly situated cities in the world.
19. The building creates an attractive landscape, stepping down into the river Tagus.