1. It saddened me to see him in dark sweatpants again.
2. In the pocket of her dark green sweatpants is a list of the starters.
3. I put on my fuchsia sweatpants.
4. In bed on a Friday night, wearing sweatpants and eating peanut butter from the jar, Madeleine was in a state of extreme solitude.
5. He wasn't wearing sweatpants. He was wearing a pinstripe jacket and trousers.
6. I get up, put on some sweatpants, make tea and proceed to my office on the second floor of the house.
7. I showed up with a comfy pair of sweatpants and a sleeved t - shirt.
8. You're moping around campus in your I've-given-up sweatpants and eating crappy comfort food when you come across a flyer seeking people who are still pining for their exes.
9. The patient is picturing a guy in sweatpants sitting around the house drinking beer.
10. I call this "The Sweatpants Phase.
11. When she speaks the code of basketball, she could be any guy in sweatpants and smelly sneakers.
12. No, he had no recollection of looking at the sweatpants the state put into evidence.
13. She is one of the few women alive who can look elegant in sweatpants and a warm-up jacket.
14. She had rushed to the office from her son's school wearing sweatpants, a zippered sweatshirt, and white sneakers, with her hair jammed into a ponytail.
15. But when it comes to how sexy a woman looks when she's all done up or just chilling in her sweatpants, men are all ears, or eyes we should say—they're visual creatures, what do you expect?
16. We hear about the "obesity epidemic" on the TV news, with footage of people depicted from the waist down shuffling around in XXL sweatpants and carrying supersized sodas.
17. I just want to be comfortable, and old college sweatpants cut off at the knee and ratty exercise tops are pretty darn comfy.
18. The modern entrepreneur can get away with wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants.
19. They were mostly overweight, wearing loose, comfortable T-shirts and elasticated sweatpants.
20. You might recognize this person as "the kid who always raises his hand," "the kid who answers every question," or "the kid who isn't wearing sweatpants.
21. After a long day at the office, there's nothing like coming home, changing into a comfy T-shirt and sweatpants, and taking off your shoes.
22. If you really don't like the cold, it's fine to go in the tub wearing running tights or sweatpants and a sweatshirt or towel (wrapped around your upper body).sentencedict.com
23. It's not necessary to put on a suit, but something more than sweatpants and a tshirt might help you feel more on-task.
24. She was bundled in numerous layers, including several shirts and sweatpants under her jeans.
25. I of course, being the host, went over the top with kittens on my Pink sweatpants and a lovely Pink V Neck T-shirt. It's Classic.
More similar words: hot pants, wear the pants, sweat, sweaty, sweater, no sweat, sweating, sweatshop, pants, sweatshirt, underpants, meat pie, swear, dustpan, forswear, swear off, swearing, great plains, forswearing, weather, ANTS, antsy, bad weather, cold weather, hot weather, weathering, weatherman, joint stock company, joint-stock company, grants.