Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) I was sweating a lot despite the air-conditioning.
2) He was sweating at every pore.
3) He was sweating from the intense heat.
4) Hot drinks can cause sweating and hot flushes in the face and head.
5) Profuse sweating is one of the symptoms of heat exhaustion.
6) Within minutes she was sweating profusely.
7) I was sweating under the spotlights.
8) It was my first interview and I was sweating buckets.
9) We've been sweating our guts out here!
10) I've been sweating blood over this report.
11) I'm sweating,(http://sentencedict.com/sweating.html) my heart is pounding. I can't breathe.
12) She was sweating as she reached the top of the hill.
13) She's been sweating over that essay all afternoon.
14) Are you still sweating over that report?
15) Other signs of angina are nausea, sweating, feeling faint and shortness of breath.
16) I was sweating bullets over this interview.
17) I was taken to a chamber for sweating.
18) They were sweating it out in the gym.
19) Already they were sweating as the sun beat down upon them.
20) After two hours of digging he was sweating like a pig.
21) It's just a case of sweating it out until the results are announced.
22) The prisoners were sweating with fear.
23) Workers are sweating bullets over the possibility of job losses.
24) We were sweating profusely from the exertion of moving the furniture.
25) Van Os is sweating it out while the coach decides which players he's taking to the Olympics.
26) When the spasm passed, it left him weak and sweating.
27) Mike shook his head, to unstick his hair from his sweating forehead.
28) He was suffering from all the classic withdrawal symptoms associated with giving up heroin - inability to sleep, anxiety, sweating and fever.
29) The chef at the barbecue looked up from his labours; he was sweating.
30) My exams finish next week, and then I'll be sweating it out for a month waiting for the results.
More similar words: creating, sweat, sweater, sweatshop, rating, rotating, operating, floating, placating, indicating, swear, devastating, fascinating, originating, stimulating, penetrating, infuriating, manipulating, excruciating, accommodating, concentrating, disseminating, electroplating, weather, wearing, weakling, creative, treatise, creation, Latin.