Random good picture Not show
3. She was hot and sweat dripped into her eyes.
4. They say a good sweat will cure a cold.
5. By the end of the match, the sweat was pouring off him.
6. She wiped the sweat from her face.
7. Don't sweat the small stuff.
8. No sweet without some sweat.
9. The pores of your body secrete sweat.
10. The glasses of my car began to sweat when I drove out of Dublin.
11. He awoke from his sleep in a cold sweat.
12. Their bodies were soaked in sweat.
13. His fingers left a smear of sweat on the wall.
14. He wiped the sweat from his face.
15. No sweat, no sweet.
16. Youth, is doomed to be bumpy, with sweat and tears, have a grievance, unwilling and failure.
17. After a few laps of the track, the sweat was pouring off the runners.
18. Sweat is dripping from his forehead.
19. The man's bald head was beaded with sweat.
20. Sweat exudes from the pores in the skin.
21. My shirt stuck to the clammy sweat on my back.
22. He squeezed a lot of sweat from his shirt.
23. Let us wipe off the sweat of youth and stride forward,listening to the spring thunder throughout the journey! Outside the school gate what is greeting us is a glorious future.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Sweat poured down his face as he ran.
26. If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all around.
27. Feeling a cold coming on, you could get into bed and sweat it out.
28. It was so hot when we arrived in Tripoli that we started to sweat as soon as we got off the plane.
29. I am afraid to lose, I fear this time, and I love it but memories. I could not forget the sweat on the pitch with the sway of the brothers, forget accompany me cry close friend, and forget the bright Star of that everynight, and those words have touched me deeply.
30. I have nothing to offer but blood, boil, tears and sweat.