1. He had forsworn smoking several times.
2. She forswore any knowledge of the crime.
3. You must tell the truth to the judge, because if you forswear yourself you could go to prison.
4. The party was offered a share of government if it forswore violence.
5. The group forswears all worldly possessions.
6. The country has not forsworn the use of chemical weapons.
7. Some priests have to forswear marriage.
8. We are forswearing the use of chemical weapons for any reason.
9. The old man forswore smoking.
10. But in terms of actual control, we have forsworn many other areas where hitherto we sought to control by centralized edict.
11. Secondly, Hu suggests that the Fed should forswear intervening directly in equities or equity derivatives.
12. But to do that he had to forswear his ... abilities.
13. He had forsworn smoking.
14. His refusal to forswear moonshine, however, mocked her with the most painful failure of all.
15. It is currently fashionable to forswear flesh eating in the interests of animal rights or a lower cholesterol level.
16. It was the Biblical apple with which man was seduced to forswear his innocence in order to gain knowledge and sexuality.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
17. Both sides agreed to forswear all acts of terrorism.
18. And it will force Nico to forswear any use of my statement to Molto.
More similar words: forswear, swearing, wearing, weariness, earing, searing, tearing, hearing, rearing, gearing, bearing, bearings, clearing, forbearing, endearing, swear, overbearing, disappearing, swear off, sense of hearing, wearily, sweating, weathering, bear in mind, sweltering, bittersweet, caring, daring, sink or swim, wayfaring.