Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Some priests have to forswear marriage.
(2) Secondly, Hu suggests that the Fed should forswear intervening directly in equities or equity derivatives.
(3) But to do that he had to forswear his ... abilities.
(4) His refusal to forswear moonshine, however, mocked her with the most painful failure of all.
(5) It is currently fashionable to forswear flesh eating in the interests of animal rights or a lower cholesterol level.
(6) Both sides agreed to forswear all acts of terrorism.
(7) And it will force Nico to forswear any use of my statement to Molto.
(8) The priests of some religions must forswear wealth and marriage.
(9) Wells was not likely to forswear the faith of a lifetime.
(10) You must tell the truth to the judge, because if you forswear yourself you could go to prison.
(11) It was the Biblical apple with which man was seduced to forswear his innocence in order to gain knowledge and sexuality. Sentencedict.com
(12) The judge asks sharply: " Do you know to forswear what result can you get? "
(13) Ignoring their city's renowned dustiness, Beijingers adore wearing white, and winter is no time to forswear it.
More similar words: swear, swear off, swearing, sink or swim, bittersweet, wear and tear, sweat, sweaty, no sweat, sweater, sweating, sweatshop, sweatshirt, wear, weary, wear off, wear out, weary of, wearing, wearily, wear down, footwear, wearable, underwear, weariness, wear the pants, horse around, nuclear weapon, potter's wheel, near and dear.