Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The lifeguard shucked off his sweatshirt.
2. She was dressed casually in jeans and a sweatshirt.
3. Do you have this sweatshirt in an extra large size?
4. Ten runners - up will each receive a sweatshirt.
5. I like the design on your sweatshirt.
6. She's respectably dressed in jeans and sweatshirt.
7. He slipped a coat over his sweatshirt.
8. It was raining quite hard and his Canals sweatshirt felt lumpy and cold.
9. One of the attackers was wearing a sweatshirt with Weetabix written across it.
10. Her hair looked dishevelled, as did the sweatshirt and jeans she was wearing.
11. She was dressed in colorful leggings and a sweatshirt.
12. But Paula, dressed in light grey leggings, sweatshirt and a blue denim jacket, looks as cool as a cucumber.
13. One wore a sweatshirt and jeans, while the other wore jeans and an orange and grey t-shirt.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. They have given each guest a limited-edition Disney sweatshirt and insisted that they wear it to gain entry to the gala performance.
15. I think I was wearing a sweatshirt when the bagger put them in my sack.
16. Her white sweatshirt is bunched up and tucked in at the small of her back, so her rear is exposed.
17. She wears an enormous white sweatshirt so bulky that she could have had it from Ludo.
18. Her body sags inside her oversized sweatshirt.
19. He had been wearing a blue sweatshirt over his T-shirt, which he had taken off after the pub fight broke out.
20. He had on ripped jeans, a sweatshirt and an old pair of training shoes.
21. They can mix and match their uniform(sentencedict.com), wearing either a sweatshirt or blouse with trousers or a skirt.
22. He showed up for the interview wearing some grungy old sweatshirt and jeans.
23. When last seen he was wearing blue jeans, a cream sweatshirt, blue padded jacket and black shoes.
24. She loved watching him walk around the kitchen in his jeans and sweatshirt.
25. He was wearing baggy jeans and a striped blue sweatshirt.
26. They are both looking at the front of his sweaty, soot-gray sweatshirt.
27. She wore a pair of baggy blue shorts and a U of M sweatshirt.
28. He'd swopped the black tracksuit for close-fitting washed-out denims and a loose crew-neck navy sweatshirt.
29. She changed out of her glad rags, tugged on old jeans and a sweatshirt and drove out to his house.
30. He is wearing an old leather jacket, black jeans, midnight blue sweatshirt.
More similar words: sweatshop, T-shirt, shirt, sweat, sweaty, sweater, sweating, chat show, swear, thirty, swear off, thirteen, outshine, swearing, thirtieth, courtship, thirteenth, shirk, heatstroke, shirking, hiroshima, weather, weathering, bad weather, weather vane, under the weather, weather forecast, beat a retreat, CATS, flats.