Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He tried to cry off after swearing he would do it!
3. He was in a right tizzy, muttering and swearing.
4. The teacher told me off for swearing.
5. I don't like to hear children swearing.
6. Then he started shouting and swearing at her.
7. We could hear him cursing and swearing as he tried to get the door open.
8. He was extremely drunk and swearing like a trooper.
9. She got 200 lines for swearing at her teacher.
10. I am given to understand that he was swearing throughout the game at our fans.
11. The foreman is always swearing at the workers.
12. He was sent off for swearing at the referee.
13. Giles was shocked at the swearing.
14. He was flung out of school for swearing at a teacher.
15. Swearing is a way of expressing oneself.
16. She flounced out of the room, swearing loudly.
17. My dad told me off for swearing.
18. He was shocked to hear his child swearing.
19. The witness said he understood that he was swearing to give true and correct information.
20. He was cautioned for swearing.
21. I can remember walking away, swearing that I would never do this again, feeling physically sick.
22. The President started swearing silently as soon as he saw the troops in camouflage uniforms with rifles at the ready.
23. Given the slightest encouragement(sentencedict.com), he'd be on his knees swearing eternal devotion.
24. He burst into tears, begging her to forgive him and swearing to pay back everything he had stolen.
25. The teacher turned a deaf ear to the boy's swearing .
26. He twisted the letter up into a ball and threw it into the fire, swearing softly.
27. You should have seen the look of shock on her face when he started swearing!
28. She wrapped a towel around her and ran to the sitting-room, swearing under her breath.
29. Half the pregnant women on the estate would be swearing I fathered their children.
30. Boys of thirteen and fourteen were stampeding out of school, roaring, jeering and swearing.
More similar words: forswearing, wearing, weariness, earing, bearing, tearing, shearing, hearing, gearing, searing, rearing, clearing, bearings, forbearing, appearing, endearing, swear, overbearing, overhearing, swear off, forswear, disappearing, sense of hearing, wearily, sweating, weathering, bear in mind, sweltering, baring, daring.