1. He kept a sweatshop if anyone did.
2. Her rapid rise from sweatshop worker to society portraitist is miraculous, not to say incredible.
3. In a basement sweatshop two men in their early 20s are sewing sheepskin waistcoats for the bazaar.
4. She had persuaded an Oriental sweatshop to supply her with winter wear in bulk.
5. Dad rescued her from a sweatshop.
6. The jackets had to go back to the sweatshop, making for an unnecessary and annoying delay.
7. My father was forced to take aa 5 sweatshop, sewing buttons on coats.
8. But Nike suffered little financial harm over the sweatshop campaign.
9. I don't know how can people respect a sweatshop factory, a company that treads on law?
10. He spent three years in a sweatshop before he found a decent job.
11. Mr. VandeHei and Mr. Harris say they know that reporters can feel pressured at times. But they said the notion of Politico as a journalistic sweatshop is pure myth.
12. My father was forced to take a job in a 5 sweatshop, sewing buttons on coats.
13. But many of these plants were rooted in the 1980s and needed to go out of business as China moved up the industrial ladder and implemented new labour legislation that shook their sweatshop model.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. But they said the notion of Politico as a journalistic sweatshop is pure myth.
15. I can tell you a few things that we know a sweatshop.