Random good picture Not show
1. I often reflect on my schooldays.
2. Some people feel nostalgia for their schooldays.
3. This feeling was a hangover from her schooldays.
4. Her schooldays had definitely not been the happiest days of her life.
5. I have never subscribed to the view that schooldays are the happiest days of your life.
6. My own schooldays prejudiced me against all formal education.
7. His schooldays were a torment.
8. A few years ago Tom Brown's Schooldays was serialised on television.
9. She hadn't seen Laura since her schooldays.
10. That song threw my mind back to my schooldays.
11. My interest in stamp collecting dated from my schooldays.
12. Hollinger was a no-hoper from his early schooldays.
13. The friendships formed in her schooldays proved to be the most enduring.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Some children spent their entire schooldays in unrelieved misery.
15. Close friends since schooldays, Joanna and Helen are now successful career women in their twenties.
16. I have a few close friends from schooldays and university.
17. His schooldays were hellish.
18. You should get Stuart to narrate our schooldays together.
19. In her autobiography she occasionally refers to her unhappy schooldays.
20. She's a great one for telling stories about her schooldays.
21. He was happily married to a girl he had known since his schooldays.
22. I wish I could put the clock back and relive my schooldays; I regret not having tried harder and passed more exams.
23. Life often seems to be marked off into different periods: childhood, schooldays, marriage, old age,(sentencedict.com) for example.
24. Life often seems to be marked off into different periods: schooldays, marriage, old age.
25. Another member of staff recognised the defendant from his schooldays and told him to give himself up.
26. If only we knew as much about John Major's schooldays.
27. She has worked as a detention hall monitor on schooldays and weekends.
28. His bright and affectionate nature won him numerous friends from earliest schooldays.
29. So it is with a good few of the faithful with whom I trod the boards in my schooldays.
30. She engaged the girls in a description of their schooldays, made them chat.
More similar words: sunday school, playschool, school, in school, old school, at school, preschool, schoolbag, go to school, school age, pre-school, school bus, schoolboy, schooling, highschool, schoolhouse, school year, schoolgirl, schoolmate, schoolroom, schoolwork, schoolbook, prep school, miss school, high school, schoolyard, school board, after-school, after school, reform school.