Random good picture Not show
1. And marketing executives began looking at the Hispanic population in a new light.
2. Perhaps half a dozen were Hispanic, and the rest, black.
3. Hispanic participation rates increased slightly as well, from 26. 9 percent in 1985 to 34. 4 percent in 1991.
4. Those elements are inherent in Hispanic culture, making people such as Thomas feel at home.
5. Beyond Hispanic bashing! Make room for all of us!
6. According to the report, 45 percent of Hispanic firms were concentrated in the service industry.
7. The factory's largely Hispanic workforce is underpaid and exploited.
8. Its 11,000 schoolchildren are 78% white, 13% Hispanic and 1% black.
9. Another inmate apparently stabbed the Hispanic inmate on the recreation grounds at 12: 49 p. m. Monday.
10. The vast majority are black and Hispanic.
11. The black and Hispanic community mobilized in the belief that the shoplifting charges and the shooting were unjustified.
12. Witnesses reported seeing a man of Hispanic origin run down an alley and disappear.
13. Black and Hispanic leaders will recognize the limited success to be achieved by registration of potential voters.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. America's Hispanic population has grown enormously in recent years.
15. But Carbajal was not replaced by another well-known Hispanic fighter from the Valley, or anywhere else in the Southwest.
16. The candidate said that he understood the heartbeat of the Hispanic community in California.
17. His family tried to assimilate into the white and Hispanic communities.
18. Wortham hopes the service will eventually become bilingual, because many workers who die on the job are Hispanic.
19. White men with high school diplomas earn more than Hispanic women with college degrees.
20. In California, for example(sentencedict.com), a disproportionately high number of Hispanic teens are giving birth.
21. Poverty has become persistent, and apparently self-reinforcing, for millions of city dwellers, most of them black or Hispanic.
22. The measure went nowhere in the House, where some Hispanic lawmakers feared it would not increase the number of Hispanic judges.
23. Colleges have been aggressively wooing the top African-American and Hispanic students.
24. La Raza is an umbrella group of almost 200 Hispanic advocacy groups.
25. Cisneros said that he would continue his efforts during the fall campaign to enlist Hispanic support for Clinton.
26. Some have interpreted it as an attempt to win Hispanic votes at the expense of military readiness.
27. The greater part of the underclass consists of members of minority groups, blacks or people of Hispanic origin.
28. In East Harlem, choice has extended opportunities normally reserved for middle-class whites to poor black and Hispanic children.
29. The government also is tinkering with how it tallies Hispanic citizens and in what order questions are put to respondents.
30. Clinton returned to the electoral fray last week to get out the black and Hispanic vote in California and the south.