Random good picture Not show
1. She presented a bravery award to schoolgirl Caroline Tucker.
2. The disappearance of a schoolgirl was very worrying among the teachers.
3. The plucky schoolgirl amazed doctors by hanging on to life for nearly two months.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Her face coloured like a schoolgirl.
5. She had undergone an amazing metamorphosis from awkward schoolgirl to beautiful woman.
6. A schoolgirl rushed into a burning flat to save a man's life.
7. As a schoolgirl, she had dreamed of becoming an actress.
8. It belonged to a 14-year-old schoolgirl with the looks of an angel.
9. She looked like a schoolgirl of sixteen.
10. The schoolgirl had planned to become a dancer.
11. What had begun as a schoolgirl crush had grown into a profound and romantic desire to be Charles's bride.
12. She looked like a schoolgirl doing her homework.
13. During contests he was as jumpy as a schoolgirl and gave off a static charge of nervous energy.
14. She probably looked like a guilty schoolgirl caught out in some prank.
15. Janet, a 14-year-old schoolgirl, had taken an overdose of paracetamol in circumstances which suggested low suicidal intent.
16. It's just a schoolgirl crush .
17. The barley's schoolgirl heads are bowed and waiting.
18. A man has been remanded in custody charged with the murder of a schoolgirl.
19. I hear that David is running around with a schoolgirl.
20. The movie transformed her almost overnight from an unknown schoolgirl into a megastar.
21. Diana was a young mission school teacher convinced of her vocation to provide support for her schoolgirl pupils.
22. Here she was in her sixties and still dreaming like a schoolgirl about a man.
23. For Don Dovaston, assistant chief constable of Derbyshire police, a series of schoolgirl murders made that mark run deeper.
24. She no longer looked like a sophisticated woman but, rather, like a schoolgirl from a Hasidic family.
25. The young man was found not guilty of indecently assaulting the 16-year-old schoolgirl by the jury after a three-hour retirement.
26. There he had met a distraught Isobel and her broken-hearted schoolgirl sister, Dorothy.
27. One of this year's debutantes, Primrose was pretty but still far too much of a schoolgirl to interest Aubrey.
28. She was only 16; he was already married to the last schoolgirl he had eloped with, poor Harriet Westbrook.
29. Time allowed 00:21 Read in studio A man who sexually abused a schoolgirl has been given probation.
30. Read in studio A teenager has appeared in court after a schoolgirl was killed in a crash involving a stolen car.
More similar words: school, at school, old school, in school, schoolboy, school age, preschool, go to school, pre-school, schoolbag, school bus, schooling, schoolyard, schoolmate, miss school, playschool, high school, highschool, prep school, schoolroom, schoolbook, schoolhouse, school year, schoolwork, preschooler, after-school, schoolchild, leave school, reform school, interschool.