Random good picture Not show
1. He appointed the schoolhouse as the place for the meeting.
2. McCreary lives in a converted schoolhouse outside Charlottesville.
3. They bought an old schoolhouse to live in and built a workshop in the basement.
4. He joined the resistance and hid in the schoolhouse in the village of Glabbeeck.
5. The schoolhouse lay some distance off along the curving bay.
6. It felt strange to be in the schoolhouse at night.
7. The local kids went to a tiny one-room schoolhouse in a shack that still stands next to the old mill site.
8. It is simple: a schoolhouse desk and bench, pierced by a pole wrapped tightly with a flame-licked flag.
9. Sometimes it is a stone schoolhouse with tall windows.
10. They has no own the schoolhouse and the equipments.
11. The schoolhouse had been partly furnished by the managers.
12. Then Alfred went musing into the deserted schoolhouse. He was humiliated and angry.
13. The little country schoolhouse was heated by an old - fashioned , pot - bellied stove.
14. The roof of the schoolhouse is covered with snow.
15. On the roof of the schoolhouse some pigeons were softly cooing, and I said to myself.
16. On the roof of the schoolhouse some pigeons were cooing.
17. When he had reached the schoolhouse voices again contending called to him.
18. The inside of the schoolhouse was wreathed in holiday decorations.
19. The men had sent their families to the relative security of a schoolhouse a mile down the road.
20. One battered Land-Rover stood outside the post office, and leaning against the schoolhouse wall were a couple of bicycles.
21. Other children, destined for the afternoon session in the schoolhouse, are already at work.
22. No wonder she had never got further than teaching in a one-roomed schoolhouse.
23. Gibson, the Family Tree co-founder, says the program works because its lessons go beyond the schoolhouse.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. At day's end the PRAP walkers carry their surface finds back to a temporary museum in a Hora schoolhouse.
25. In the village of Hulugo, there's simply a tattered Kenyan flag and a cinderblock schoolhouse with chicken wire windows.
26. A yawning chasm ( with yawning ) separates the world inside the schoolhouse from the world outside.
27. His first job was a teacher in a small, one - room schoolhouse.
28. Six months after a horrific shooting, Amish children entered the brand - new one - room schoolhouse.
29. The concept of basketball was born from Naismith's school days in the area where he played a simple child's game known as duck-on-a-rock outside his one-room schoolhouse.
30. When I was young in the mountains, we went to church in the schoolhouse on Sundays, and sometimes walked with the congregation through the cow pasture to the dark swimming pole, for baptisms.
More similar words: school, old school, at school, in school, schoolboy, school age, schooling, preschool, go to school, schoolbag, pre-school, school bus, high school, school year, schoolyard, prep school, schoolwork, schoolmate, playschool, miss school, highschool, schoolbook, schoolchild, interschool, reform school, school board, after school, after-school, trade school, preschooler.