Random good picture Not show
7. I don't remember my first day at school.
8. When he left school, he went into business with his brother.
9. The school has received a large capital grant to improve its buildings.
10. Children here walk several miles to school.
11. The school offers manual training to the pupils.
12. This school is infinitely better than the last one I went to.
13. Money from local businesses helped save the school from closure.
14. There is a bush near the school playground.
15. The students have lunch at school.
16. We aren't allowed to write in ballpoint at school.
17. The school is specially for children whose schooling has been disrupted by illness.
18. Evans had rheumatic fever,[http://Sentencedict.com] missed school and fell behind.
19. He's learning his ABC at school.
20. Did you learn any first aid at school?
21. The boys go to school in groups.
22. They spent a lot of money equipping the school with new computers.
23. A site has been chosen for the new school.
24. He questioned whether the school curriculum was broad enough in scope.
25. We haven't specifically targeted school children.
26. They're building a new school in the village.
27. School officials say they welcome parental involvement.
28. If parents are encouraged to be involved in school, there is less chance of a them-and-us situation developing.
30. Lack of discipline at home meant that many pupils found it difficult to settle in to the ordered environment of the school.
More similar words: at school, in school, after school, choose, scholar, scholarship, tool, pool, hook, shoot, shoot up, scheme, shooting, schedule, likelihood, on schedule, echo, chop, neighborhood, discharging, schadenfreude, choice, behind schedule, each other, touch on, reach out, catch on, ahead of schedule, chopping, switch off.