Random good picture Not show
1) The school is specially for children whose schooling has been disrupted by illness.
2) A child's access to schooling varies greatly from area to area.
3) She received the best schooling the town could offer.
4) She was deprived of schooling at ten.
5) Backward children need a special kind of schooling.
6) Al's dad had only a few years of schooling.
7) She's been schooling her kids herself.
8) There is a widespread impression that schooling needs to be improved.
9) He has had no formal schooling.
10) An illiterate,(http://sentencedict.com/schooling.html) later he received some schooling.
11) Jack didn't receive much formal schooling.
12) In Britain, schooling starts at age 5.
13) She continued with her schooling after a long period of illness.
14) Many children are disadvantaged by poor schooling.
15) Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. Albert Einstein
16) He slid into schooling like an athlete lowering himself into a whirlpool, feeling the heat deep in his tissue.
17) Inequalities of use in the crucial aspects of schooling have changed very little over the years.
18) I think private schooling would be well beyond our means.
19) He has not press-agented himself as an expert on schooling.
20) We will stay in this country, as we don't want her schooling to suffer.
21) Many of the canal children were constantly on the move, and lost out on regular schooling.
22) Children could be compelled to work on the farm, effectively denying them schooling.
23) Sam's mother said her son had a good upbringing and schooling.
24) Under our education system, you're supposed to be able to choose the type of schooling that your child receives.
25) But this will avail us nothing unless we get primary and secondary schooling right.
26) Although controversies still abound, there are some guiding principles for the conduct of daily schooling.
27) Education is the trickiest area, because of constant arguments over when segregated schooling is justifiable.
28) There is a temptation among school reformers to fantasize about the future of schooling.
29) Rather than change their vision to fit the current structures of schooling, they have changed the structures to accommodate their vision.
30) Education services, of course, are a vitally important aid to parents in providing schooling and ancillary services.
More similar words: riding school, boarding school, school, at school, in school, schoolbag, preschool, schoolboy, go to school, high school, prep school, playschool, highschool, schoolyard, schoolbook, schoolmate, after school, school board, schoolmaster, primary school, private school, school district, nursery school, parochial school, secondary school, drooling, schooner, hooligan, hooliganism, consoling.