Random good picture Not show
1. The new profuct of youdao mobile is raising its veil.
2. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
3. The old man likes raising rabbits, dogs and horses.
4. They capitalized on their success by raising prices.
5. The speaker gesticulated by raising his arms, pounding the desk, and stamping his foot.
6. Raising animals was only secondary to other forms of farming.
7. "Really?" she said, raising a sardonic eyebrow.
8. The children are raising the roof in the next room ; tell them to keep quiet.
9. There is talk of raising the admission requirements to restrict the number of students on campus.
10. We thank you for raising the issue.
11. They warned the Chancellor that raising taxes in the Budget could choke off the recovery.
12. Julian has been thinking up new ways of raising money.
13. They're considering scrapping the tax and raising the money in other ways.
14. 'Really?' she said, raising her eyebrows.
15. The government are set against raising taxes.
16. Raising income tax is considered politically dangerous.
17. The campaign has certainly succeeded in raising public awareness of the issue.
18. It's difficult raising a family on a small income.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Raising kids can be a difficult job.
20. He set about raising an army.
21. They designed that scheme for raising money.
22. The kids next door were raising hell last night.
23. Jerry Lewis is out there all the time raising money for disabled kids.
24. I must warn you against raising your hopes.
25. Raising self - reliant children requires parents at times to lead with their heads and not their hearts.
26. I'd like to hear your suggestions for ways of raising money.
27. In his first years as chairman he was instrumental in raising the company's wider profile.
28. Death s inevitable.It's a promise made to each of us at birth.But before that promise is kept,we all hope something will happen to us,whether it is the thrill of romance,the joy of raising a family,or the anguish of great loss.We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful,but the sad fact is,not all lives have meaning.Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines,waiting for something to happen to them,before it's too late.
29. There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices.
30. She had given up her career to devote herself to the task of keeping house and raising a family.
More similar words: rising, uprising, promising, surprising, advertising, disingenuous, surprisingly, raise, praise, appraise, cuisine, disinfectant, disintegrate, misinformation, sing, single, singer, musing, raining, nursing, rousing, perusing, housing, tossing, missing, amusing, training, browsing, pressing, single out.