Random good picture Not show
(1) Cattle is browsing in the field.
(2) I was browsing through a magazine one day when a photograph caught my eye.
(3) Jon was browsing through the photographs.
(4) A lot of people were browsing in the bookstore.
(5) I was browsing through fashion magazines to find a new hairstyle.
(6) The cattle were browsing on grass.
(7) Two cows were browsing in the meadow.
(8) He sits browsing over a book.
(9) Try browsing around in the network bulletin boards.
(10) Deer were browsing under the trees.
(11) Three deers were browsing in the field.
(12) The trip allows you plenty of time for browsing around the shops.
(13) I'm browsing the bookshelves for books to read.
(14) More often than not(sentencedict.com), browsing is presented to the user by default when the system fails to provide an exact match.
(15) I was browsing through a magazine at the station bookstall when I noticed Susan.
(16) The searcher who depends solely on browsing at the shelves can miss other related items scattered elsewhere in the collection.
(17) I'm just browsing around.
(18) Browsing To understand browsers, you need a rudimentary knowledge of what happens when you use one.
(19) Apted also differentiates browsing habits according to the different disciplines and points to its prominence for scholars in the humanities.
(20) It's easy to spend hours just browsing the web without really finding anything.
(21) Browsing the computer bookshelves is a study in marketing psychology.
(22) After browsing in the local bookshop and buying a few necessities for the flat, I decided to leave for the course.
(23) Some visiting aircraft engineers having arrived just to collect a specific part, spend hours just browsing through the stock.
(24) Programming Director Ron Semiao cast about for ideas by browsing through specialty magazines devoted to skating, rock climbing and bicycling.
(25) Netscape jumped to an early lead with its Navigator software for browsing the Internet.
(26) If you specify this machine's address as your proxy server, it should make browsing faster.
(27) Goats are highly susceptible to Haemonchus contortus particularly when they are precluded from browsing and derive all their food intake from pasture.
(28) The planners felt that online services are not suitable for browsing for general ideas.
(29) This is airport reading with an impeccable historical pedigree, for those who wouldn't be seen dead browsing in John Menzies.
(30) He drove up a gravelled track past a couple of tethered goats browsing in the hedges.
More similar words: browse, brown, eyebrow, browbeat, sing, musing, single, singer, harrowing, amusing, missing, tossing, rousing, housing, nursing, blessing, supposing, uprising, pleasing, single out, imposing, pressing, increasing, promising, outgassing, canvassing, processing, surprising, distressing, advertising.