Random good picture Not show
1. It would be disingenuous to claim that this is great art.
2. It would be disingenuous to claim that we hadn't suspected them.
3. It was disingenuous of her to claim she had no financial interest in the case.
4. It would be disingenuous of me to claim I had never seen it.
5. It is disingenuous of him to flatter me.
6. It would be disingenuous on our part to pretend ignorance of our book's impact, both in sales and controversy.
7. But it was disingenuous of me.
8. U.S. officials are disingenuous when they say they are fighting drugs, not insurgents.
9. Yentob is being slightly disingenuous when demanding parental control.
10. This is the kind of disingenuous hair-splitting that gives politics a bad name.
11. It's disingenuous of politicians to blame journalists for leaks that appear in the press.
12. Nevertheless, it would be disingenuous to suggest that foraging is always straight - forward and easy.
13. The book is entertaining, meandering and at times disingenuous.
14. More than that he seems disingenuous; in fact, his smile looks phony too.
15. Your correspondent thinks both sides are disingenuous.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. This is at best disingenuous and does not justify a failure to inform and consult people.
17. His brother Shura with staring disingenuous eyes was plotting to master the world.
18. But that's naive -- and even disingenuous.
19. Social morality, vulnerable personality and disingenuous religion were the root causes for Tess tragedy.
20. Keeping the details of the tax changes vague is disingenuous.
21. The public events in Washington this past weekend have also had their disingenuous side.
22. On the more general point,[sentencedict.com] charges of corruption were disingenuous.
23. This is not to say that those who signed the majority Report were disingenuous.
24. Her romantic self-projection is pared away to reveal a character at once complacent, grasping, disingenuous and manipulative ....
25. And all he gets are these one-liner and bum steers and cheerful shrugs that may or may not be disingenuous.
26. The answers they receive from admission professionals often sound evasive disingenuous, and even haughty.
27. Even so, much of what Mr Obama said was disingenuous.
28. To attribute that entirely to Mr Obama would be disingenuous.
29. To and innocent about these problems at this late date is either remarkably ignorant or disingenuous.
30. As the party’s heir apparent to Adlai Stevenson’s legacy of intellectual liberalism, McCarthy could be maddening, even disingenuous, in his efforts to appear almost saintly in his lack of ambition.
More similar words: ingenuous, tenuous, ingenuity, continuous, singer, uprising, disinfectant, promising, surprising, advertising, surprisingly, in general, stringent, contingent, housing, pungent, pungency, engender, a large number of, virtuous, tangential, ambiguous, innocuous, assiduous, sumptuous, superfluous, penurious, voluptuous, incongruous, cousin.