Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) In the nursing profession, women are in a / the majority.
(2) The course leads to a diploma in psychiatric nursing.
(3) Nursing is a vocation as well as a profession.
(4) He died in a nursing home at the age of 87.
(5) Nursing is not just a job—it's a vocation.
(6) Nursing auxiliaries provide basic care, but are not qualified nurses.
(7) He'd been harbouring / nursing a grievance against his boss.
(8) Nursing a demented person is an all-consuming task.
(9) Nursing is hard work, but it can be very fulfilling.
(10) Young people and nursing mothers are exempted from charges.
(11) Like many of the caring professions(http://sentencedict.com), nursing is very badly paid.
(12) The offer of a place on the nursing course is conditional on/upon my passing all three exams.
(13) Nursing is an emotionally and physically demanding job.
(14) Nursing was ill-paid and grindingly hard work.
(15) Training for nursing was on strictly formal lines.
(16) Jim stayed at home because he was nursing a cold.
(17) Nursing attracts people who place relationships high on their list of priorities.
(18) Nursing is still one of the most fulfilling careers.
(19) Nursing agencies are subject to inspection by the health authority.
(20) Oliver sat at the bar(sentencedict.com), nursing a bottle of beer.
(21) I'll probably have to sign on with a nursing agency.
(22) In nursing, women still outnumber men by four to one.
(23) I first became interested in Islam while I was doing my nursing training.
(24) The hotel is going to be converted into a nursing home.
(25) A need exists to bridge the gap between theory and practice in nursing.
(26) The country health agency has dedicated one inspector to monitor conditions in nursing homes.
(27) They want to establish a better working relationship between medical and nursing staff.
(28) The job involves drawing up and executing a plan of nursing care.
(29) When it opened, the hospital was heralded as a new way forward in nursing care.
(30) My sister won't agree to our mother going into a nursing home.
More similar words: nurse, nursery, excursion, ever since, sing, single, singer, tossing, housing, missing, single out, imposing, supposing, uprising, pleasing, flying colours, promising, outgassing, increasing, processing, surprising, increasingly, advertising, displeasing, burst out laughing, disingenuous, surprisingly, penury, tenure, penurious.