Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. "Thank you," Maria said hoarsely.
2. Vassily was smiling and nodding and chuckling hoarsely.
3. Shells from our gunboats on the James came hoarsely spluttering over the heads of our troops.
4. She was singing to her hoarsely, struggling through exhaustion and grief to find breath.
5. " Excuse me, " he said hoarsely.
6. He reads at high speed, hoarsely swallowing words deformed by an imaginary cigar.
7. The roped calf was up instantly, bawling hoarsely, shaking his head.
8. Evocable of cent fair detect voice hoarsely can. This, cold float in the sky oneselfs to all feel very shocked.
9. The puppy barked hoarsely all the while.
10. The blind man stood for a long time,(sentencedict.com) hoarsely.
11. As you can tell , Dukakis said hoarsely,'I've been making a lot of speeches.
12. Jerry hoarsely professed himself at Miss Pross's service.
13. 'Israel was Flint's gunner,'said Gray, hoarsely.
14. Well! And hallo you!' said Jerry, more hoarsely than before.
15. " Arthur Dimmesdale !'she said, faintly at first; then louder, but hoarsely: " Arthur Dimmesdale! "