Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I don't find his jokes at all amusing .
2. He always exaggerates to make his stories more amusing.
3. The youngsters got up to all sorts of amusing antics.
4. She keeps a store of amusing stories in her head.
5. Dad would occasionally break in with an amusing comment.
6. It was a nicely written article and quite amusing but there wasn't much meat to it.
7. The leader embellished his speech with amusing anecdotes.
8. The story is only vaguely amusing.
9. The speaker got off one or two very amusing jokes.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The play was amusing, but it was little more than froth.
11. The girl was amusing herself with a doll.
12. The dialogue is amusing but the plot is weak.
13. He told an amusing story as a lead-in to his speech.
14. He related some amusing stories in his childhood to his children.
15. There were a lot of very amusing entries, but the pick of the bunch came from John Robinson.
16. He told one or two amusing anecdotes about his years as a policeman.
17. You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
18. There is nothing even remotely amusing about the situation.
19. The play is tolerably amusing, but it is let down by the actors' weak performances.
20. I found his eccentricities amusing rather than irritating.
21. The book is full of amusing stories about his childhood.
22. She writes quite amusing stories but she can't hold a candle to the more serious novelists.
23. The show is very amusing and the cast are very good.
24. The film is alternately depressing and amusing.
25. It's a very amusing play with an uproarious final act.
26. He had a terrific sense of humour and could be very amusing.
27. She exemplified each of the points she was making with an amusing anecdote.
28. The otherwise dreary book is enlivened by some very amusing illustrations.
29. I fail to see why you find it so amusing.
30. I was told to go to Reading for this interview. It was a very amusing affair. Anyhow, I got the job.
More similar words: housing, rousing, amuse, amused, amusement, music, musical, musician, music stand, cousin, business, limousine, on business, businessman, agribusiness, sing, single, singer, tossing, nursing, missing, uprising, pressing, imposing, pleasing, single out, supposing, canvassing, increasing, outgassing.