Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Meet I-DOG Soft Speaker—the snuggly, squeezable pooch that loves to get down to your music!
2. Use easily due to adoption of squeezable bottle with fine tip nozzle.
3. If the squeezing model were correct, he says, one would expect higher temperatures in the lower crust in order for it to be "squeezable."
4. Cheese sticks, squeezable yogurts[sentencedict.com], hamburgers? Sorry.
5. Squeezable bottles of jellies, dessert toppings, and ketchup make the products easier to use and store.
6. In the U.S., a big maker of so-called squeezable fruit is Peter Rabbit Organics, a closely held British firm with products in more than 8,000 outlets, including 6,000 Starbucks Corp. coffee shops.
7. A squeezable nut butter, especially a squeezable peanut butter, and processes of making and using.
8. Coke sells a squeezable fruit in Russia called Multon Rich Fruit Mix pouches, marketed to adults as meals on the go.
9. John Glenn, the first American to orbit the earth, carried pureed applesauce in squeezable tubes on his initial space flight.
10. Scrape with a rubber spatula and place in either a spare jar with a lid or a squeezable plastic condiment container. Store in the refrigerator and use within a week.
11. Dr Pepper Snapple, makers of Mott's juices and applesauce, said it has considered making a squeezable fruit product but has no immediate plans to launch one.
12. The first new product in 10 years, the Blade features a beautifully designed squeezable hilt-shaped case and a new sharply intense texture.
13. For decoration of windows, mirrors, glass, porcelain, tiles, metal and many other smooth surfaces. The squeezable bottle with fine tip ensures easy application.
14. You can stoke his silicon chest and pinch his squeezable bum - it may be the closest you ever get to doing it.
15. Lightweight and shatterproof , the bottles are safe and easy to handle, while their squeezable construction makes pouring both convenient and fun.