Random good picture Not show
2. The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall under his eyes.
3. The administration may try to reflate the economy next year.
4. The administration has no vested interest in proving whether public schools were good or bad.
5. Too much time is spent on administration.
6. I work in the Sales Administration department.
7. It is an administration captained by Mr. Brown.
8. The administration has been steadily rowing back from its early opposition to his attendance in London.
9. We're looking for someone with experience in administration.
10. The administration is just stonewalling in an attempt to hide their political embarrassment.
11. Administration costs are passed on to the customer.
12. The administration had several reasons for holding back.
13. Some students enter other professions such as arts administration.
14. The administration of the law is very important.
15. The administration has fallen into step with its European allies on this issue.
16. His administration has earned low marks for its economic policies.
17. The administration is whitewashing the regime's actions.
18. The administration has now endorsed the bill and can't turn back.
19. The Railway Administration of Beijing redressed the damage done to my baggage during the transportation.
20. On September 27 a new coalition administration was formed.
21. Education has been given a high-priority rating by the new administration.
22. Keeping noise levels low is the bane of airport administration.
23. The negotiators hoped to effect a smooth transition to an interim administration.
24. The vaccine has been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The college loses a lot of money through poor administration.
26. The company built a new HQ to centralize their administration.
27. Teachers complain that more of their time is taken up with administration than with teaching.
28. The Prime Minister appointed some new ministers to ginger up her administration.
29. We think it is expedient to make a good-will gesture to the new administration.
30. I'm afraid our needs do not rate very high with this administration.
More similar words: administrative, administrator, administer, frustration, demonstration, ministry, concentration, minister, feminist, admin, operation, nomination, distribution, migration, separation, AND operation, reparation, immigration, corporation, integration, exploration, celebration, translation, discrimination, collaboration, consideration, generation gap, transformation, transportation, admission.