Random good picture Not show
1. She gave fresh momentum to the campaign.
2. Tanks were deployed effectively during the long campaign.
3. Despite winning the title, their last campaign ended in great disappointment.
4. He fought in the N African campaign during the last war.
5. They have mounted a propaganda campaign against Western governments.
6. The campaign for reform should start to gather momentum in the new year.
7. The campaign was designed to increase public awareness of the problem.
8. Campaign leaders were caught flat-footed when the opinion polls suddenly started to swing the other way.
9. His campaign was not going well.
10. They've worked night and day to publicise their campaign.
11. They conducted a vigorous campaign for a shorter working week.
12. Every single ad in the campaign has been a gem.
13. The general slurred over his contribution to the campaign.
14. The sales campaign was a total disaster.
15. This is a nationwide campaign to recruit women into trade unions.
16. The Government has launched an advertising campaign to encourage people to vote.
17. We need someone to coordinate the whole campaign.
18. She explained the thinking behind the campaign.
19. Only a short campaign took place in Puerto Rico(Sentencedict.com ), but after the war Spain ceded the island to America.
20. The campaign has abounded in mutual accusations of uncivilised behaviour.
21. Several leading creatives are involved in the advertising campaign.
22. His presidential campaign won endorsement from several celebrities.
23. The campaign will hopefully ensure the survival of the tiger.
24. The Tories are concentrating their campaign in the key marginal constituencies.
25. He called for a campaign of civil disobedience if the president did not honour the election results.
26. The campaign to stop drink-driving had only limited success.
27. Each new rumour added fresh impetus to the smear campaign.
28. They captured more than ten thousand prisoners and large quantities of arms in that campaign.
29. Students staged a sit-in in the university offices as part of their protest campaign.
30. The promise of tax cuts became the dominant element in the campaign.