Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He had always had his moments of quiet introspection.
2) Benchmarking represented a period of enforced introspection beginning at the strategic level and percolating through the organization as the change process progressed.
3) The need is for objective introspection, candor regarding shortcomings, and a readiness to change.
4) Inactivity and introspection left him lethargic and uninterested in anything.
5) In this climate of caution and introspection, little has been achieved in the decade since 1977.
6) Therefore, introspection and self-observation are diametrically opposed in action and effect, and should never be confused one with another.
7) In the Midwest, introspection is practically forbidden.
8) Keep clear of introspection, of brooding, of spiritualism, of everything eccentric.
9) Quiet introspection can be extremely valuable, especially for people who lead busy, hectic lives and spend little time alone.
10) The envisioning process may be ignited by introspection or interpersonal interaction.
11) Potential managers should also engage in constructive introspection.
12) Introspection is the best guideline for life.
13) Reader ocalized, through textual theory and introspection interpreter explores hermeneutic c of suspicion.
14) His defeat in the world championship led to a long period of gloomy introspection.
15) These situations are best resolved with the minimum of introspection or self-analysis.
16) The first year of management was a period of considerable introspection and personal growth.
17) I am not suggesting that we should be completely sceptical about the value of introspection.
18) Why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
19) Physiological research is regarded as simply a more scientific version of introspection.
20) She has a more middlebrow talent than his, and therefore seems less inclined toward introspection and reiteration.
21) There had been long weeks when he lay sunk in gloom and introspection.
22) Refuse to play games Is there an alternative for Labour to the introspection of leadership contests and inquests?
23) Thus Wish veers dizzily from gleeful whimsy to cosmic angst; from unconfident extroversion to manic introspection.
24) People pray at a mosque in Dubai. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and Muslims are required to spend it in pious fasting and introspection.
25) American Author Walker Percy's novel, Lost in the Cosmos, calls the reader into a morass of social irony and introspection.
26) Now that plan is the subject of a - American bout of introspection and - examination.
27) The experience in appreciating art and religion which is getten by recognising the limited of human being is the introspection to terminal value of human being.
28) I hope you look upon the market as a trading laboratory introspection.
29) The Optimist's Daughter by the American woman writer Eudora Welty analyzes different stages of western feminist criticism with rational introspection.
30) For a few it is, indeed, a holy day as well, a day of meaningful introspection,(http://sentencedict.com/introspection.html) and outreach to others.
More similar words: introspect, inspection, introduction, prospect, perspective, respectively, irrespective of, speculation, section, election, selection, objection, infection, collection, connection, protection, reflection, projection, interaction, in all directions, aspect, environmental protection, suspect, spectrum, inspector, spectacle, introduce, spectacular, with respect to, prosecution.