Sentencedict.com random good picture
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. He strained his ears to catch the sound.
24. Eagles catch no flies.
25. They catch the fish by spearing them.
26. The beauty of the scene made him catch his breath.
27. Try to catch some kip while you can.
28. We had to sprint to catch the bus.
29. Great pressure was put on the police to catch the terrorists as soon as possible.
30. The train is just drawing into the station; if we hurry, we can catch it.
More similar words: catch on, catches, catch fire, catch up with, patch, watch, scratch, watch out for, pitch, Dutch, bitch, pitcher, stretch, switch, kitchen, switch off, switch on, stretch out, cattle, educate, locate, educator, scatter, catalog, Catholic, location, education, indicate, dedicate, delicate.