Random good picture Not show
1. The normal usage of AC indictor is very important for guaranteeing electricity's safety production and accuracy of electrical parameter caculation .
2. Therefore, the illite polytype might be an effective indictor for mineralization of porphyry copper deposit.
3. The indictor can be used in a PROFIBUS-DP network as a slave point, providing strong support for the safety of mine production.
4. IRR is a moving indictor for investment project, it is widely accepted and implemented.
5. Mushroom was indictor of environment quality.
6. External cost of life cycle emissions (ECLCE), an indictor to compare life cycle environmental preference of conventional diesel biodiesel, DME, and F-T diesel was put forward.
7. The depth indictor is an essential instruction instrument in the mine lift system, and its function is to show real-time position of mine skip and the state of shaft switches.
8. The function features and system constitution of BXF 9 - C 2 intelligent evacuation indictor sign system were set forth.
9. And the comparative and feasible analysis on the various indictor is made too.
10. The attribution or attribution ratio of multi-component data are the effective parameters for the abnormal indictor at gas reservoir exploring.
11. The utilization rate of large precise instrument is a key indictor to evaluate its comprehensive effect.
12. Nevertheless, the ratio of equity to assets and loss indictor don't accord with contention of prospect theory.
13. The simulation results show that BLDCM with steady-state high precision and fast dynamic response fully meets indictor requirements of actuation system.
14. Objectives:to explore the effective and experience of key performance indictor theory in hospital nutrition department.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Analysis based on large deviation theory indicates that the expected exit time from the region of attraction for stable operating point can be used as an indictor of power system voltage stability.
16. The same to a company, a clear an reliable consumer indictor should be provided to consumers, by which, consumer can select the best products of the company without efforts.
17. According to what stated above, to design a performance measurement indictor system by centering on the competitive superiorities is the main content in this paper.
18. Conclusion: The PCNA index assay may correctly reflect the proliferating activity of the meningioma, it may be adopted as an indictor for subsequent therapy and co...
19. The phase shift angle between current and voltage could be used as a quench indictor to avoid a thermal runaway due to this angle is very sensitive to resistance changes in the cable.
More similar words: indict, predictor, vindictive, indictment, indictable, valedictory, benedictory, contradictory, valedictorian, vindictiveness, indicator, contradictorily, indicatory, vindicator, self-contradictory, leading indicator, economic indicator, leading indicators, temperature indicator, lagging indicator, victor, indic, victory, victoria, dictator, indicant, indicia, indices, pictorial, victorian.