Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) High blood pressure is a strong predictor of heart attacks.
(2) Cholesterol level is not a strong predictor of heart disease in women.
(3) Opinion polls are an unreliable predictor of election outcomes.
(4) Weather predictor systems based on neural networks also key off a large volume of past data to forecast future conditions.
(5) As Oliver James pointed out, the most significant predictor of being violent is simply being a man.
(6) More recently, intelligence as a predictor has been replaced by the variety of cognitive processes available to an individual.
(7) None the less, class remained the most important predictor of how an elector might vote.
(8) The best predictor of future performance is past performance.
(9) The past figure is useful as a predictor of the future ones.
(10) Comorbidity emerged as the best predictor of 2-year survival.
(11) It remained a significant predictor when adjusted for clinical, demographic, Holter data and ejection fraction.
(12) Bookto-bill has recently become an imperfect predictor of semiconductor industry sales and shipments.
(13) H pylori infection was a strong predictor of ulcer recurrences.
(14) Thinness at birth is a particularly strong predictor of death before 65 years of age.
(15) Hiatal hernia was the only statistically significant predictor of oesophageal mucosal status.
(16) Other systems, such as the weather predictor mentioned above, can continuously integrate new data as they become available.
(17) Demographic studies have shown clearly that low social class or disadvantaged status is a potent predictor of school failure.
(18) One school of thought affirms that use of the existing collection is the best predictor.
(19) The aggregation can not be used sensibly as a predictor.
(20) This action has been shown to be a good predictor of therapeutic effectiveness in trigeminal neuralgia.
(21) Personality has not been shown by industrial psychologists to be a very helpful predictor of performance.
(22) There seems to have been no evolutionary selection for specific avoidance behaviour -- cowering giraffes are not a sensitive predictor of thunderstorms.
(23) Cole and Meyer 35 found that early productivity is a good rough predictor of later productivity.
(24) Research overwhelmingly supports the proposition that age is a poor predictor of performance and ability.
(25) Indeed most studies of employment show the low validity and reliability of age as a predictor of performance.
(26) Nicola Woods found that in a business setting[sentencedict.com], gender was a better predictor than status of who would interrupt whom.
(27) First day packed cell volume also emerged as a predictor of transfusion requirements.
(28) This assumption implies that the forward rate is an unbiased predictor of the future spot rate.
(29) This indicated that first year examination results were a far superior predictor of wastage than the A-level scores of entrants.
(30) This shows that the presence of symptoms is unreliable as a predictor of recurrence.
More similar words: predict, benedictory, predicted, prediction, predicting, valedictorian, predictable, unpredictable, unpredictability, contradictory, predicate, predicament, edict, victor, victory, victorian, valediction, malediction, benediction, dictator, victorious, victoriously, queen victoria, dictatorial, victory garden, dictatorship, boa constrictor, creditor, predispose, predisposed.