Random good picture Not show
(1) The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
(2) Despite valiant efforts by the finance minister, inflation rose to 36%.
(3) She is an expert in finance.
(4) The finance minister will continue to mastermind Poland's economic reform.
(5) Finance for education comes from taxpayers.
(6) There remains the problem of finance.
(7) Finance for the National Health Service comes from taxpayers.
(8) People who work in banks know about finance.
(9) People work in banks know something about finance.
(10) Finance for a sole trader usually comes from the individual's own savings or from family and friends.
(11) The meeting will be attended by finance ministers from many countries.
(12) The Ministry of Finance consistently overestimated its budget deficits.
(13) You may require bridging finance until the sale of your own property is completed.
(14) You need to speak to someone in the finance department.
(15) We referred the matter back to the Finance Committee.
(16) The fund has been used largely to finance the construction of federal prisons.
(17) He's working for a finance company now[sentencedict.com], and making loads of money .
(18) The banking and finance sector was booming.
(19) It's so expensive to borrow from finance companies.
(20) Is this an appropriate occasion to discuss finance?
(21) The French finance minister is heir to a tradition of central control that goes back to Louis XIV's minister, Colbert.
(22) Local government finance officers found the tax very difficult to administer.
(23) A finance house made a bid to buy up the entire company.
(24) Neither Anna nor I are interested in high finance.
(25) How you finance a business is critical to the success of your venture.
(26) The project foundered as a result of lack of finance.
(27) The project will only go ahead if they can raise the necessary finance.
(28) The Chancellor of the Exchequer is the minister in charge of finance in Britain.
(29) I'm not sure what he does exactly - it's something to do with finance.
(30) The shift in the balance of forces is also reflected in international finance.
More similar words: financial, financial crisis, penance, maintenance, in advance, in advance of, in accordance with, in and out, finally, dominant, in any case, in any event, pregnancy, cancel, cancer, glance, stance, chance, dancer, enhance, alliance, romance, instance, guidance, by chance, ancestor, advanced, balanced, entrance, substance.