Random good picture Not show
1. The organization helped defuse potentially violent situations.
2. Many Britons will still fear the potentially ruinous costs of their legal system.
3. He had one potentially decisive factor in his favour: the element of surprise.
4. It believed the affair was potentially harmful to British aviation.
5. It was a potentially lethal mixture of drugs.
6. Lead is potentially damaging to children's health.
7. Hepatitis is a potentially fatal disease.
8. He appeared to be treating the potentially explosive situation with some sensitivity.
9. He's good at defusing potentially explosive situations.
10. All polling methods are potentially open to abuse.
11. This crisis is potentially the most serious in the organization's history.
12. The water shortage in this country is potentially catastrophic.
13. Cycling is potentially very dangerous in London - you have to keep your wits about you.
14. With their natural resources they are potentially a very wealthy country.
15. The disease is potentially fatal.
16. The sums of money involved are potentially huge.
17. She was seen as a potentially subversive within the party.
18. She was seen as a potentially subversive force within the party.
19. Clearly this is a potentially dangerous situation.
20. Any major airport or station is potentially a terrorist target.
21. The peacekeepers are trained to defuse potentially explosive situations.
22. The situation is unstable and potentially dangerous.
23. A lot of these chemicals are potentially very harmful.
24. This order is potentially worth millions of pounds to the company.
25. There's a potentially huge demand for this product.
26. Many household products are potentially harmful.
27. Tears help to protect the eye from potentially harmful foreign bodies.
28. This kind of fierce nationalism is a powerful and potentially volatile force.
29. I honestly don't know how I will react the next time I meet a potentially dangerous situation.
30. It is very unnerving to find out that someone you see every day is carrying a potentially deadly virus.
More similar words: essentially, substantially, residential, influential, presidential, partially, initially, substantial, attention, pay attention to, a bone of contention, initial, partial, sentiment, palatial, socially, officially, especially, tent, extent, patent, intent, mentally, entity, listen to, sentence, entitle, mention, eventually, enticing.