3. Victor had fallen behind with his mortgage payments after losing his job.
4. Victor swore he would get his revenge.
5. They adjudged a prize to the victor.
6. Victor and his kidnappers had vanished into thin air.
7. He was declared the victor in the 11th round.
8. Victor seemed to grow taller every day.
9. The victor in/of the 1960 US Presidential election was John F. Kennedy.
10. Later on, Victor from flat 10 called.
11. I spoke to Victor twice only and had no quarrel with him.
12. Victor winked at her, and his smile was so wickedly suggestive that Francesca blushed.
13. Louis throws a chair at Victor; they lock horns and wrestle.
14. Although the victor of a battle at sea, Edward returned home a bitterly disappointed man.
15. And the works of Victor Hugo and Alexandre Dumas were seen as just adventure stories.
16. The victor then provides the ovum for that month.
17. While we are on the subject of mortality, Victor Meldrew continues to rage against the dying of the light.
18. The house where Victor lives with Dolly is cluttered with years of accumulated junk.
19. Victor Alexander, just acquired in a trade with Toronto, has a sore foot.
20. She tells Karen that Victor is being excluded from school indefinitely for bullying and for kicking Joan.
21. He told me to marry Victor Cousin.
22. Victor looked at her inquiringly.
23. Victor talked for forty minutes without a break.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. We get a lot better response from people who owe us money by signing our collection letter with the name Victor Sparducci.
26. I knew that if I didn't make a clean break with Victor I should be filled with regrets for the rest of my life.
27. Anything that could shine an unflattering light on the victor would inevitably be appreciated as an occasion for comment.
28. Between them, they have had me imprisoned, on the charge of having murdered Victor.
29. He does, however, have quite a bit more money than Victor Morales.
30. Flanker Len Dineen received a broken ankle, and no.8 Victor Donnelly knee ligament damage.
More similar words: victory, benedictory, contradictory, valedictorian, boa constrictor, evict, victim, convict, eviction, victrola, convicted, conviction, actor, public toilet, sector, hector, rector, doctor, factor, elector, factory, factor out, director, collector, detractor, protector, inspector, benefactor, contractor, perfunctory.