Random good picture Not show
1. The illness is organic in origin.
2. Liver is an organic part of human body.
3. There is nothing organic wrong with you.
4. Cheap organic food is still difficult to come by.
5. Organic farming is no longer thought of as cranky.
6. Organic farming is better for the environment.
7. Organic food is now widely available.
8. Organic farmers should be encouraged with financial incentives.
9. Organic food is unadulterated food produced without artificial chemicals or pesticides.
10. The farm has changed over to organic methods.
11. Our future development will be achieved by organic growth rather than acquisitions of other companies.
12. Interest in organic food is not a fad, it's here to stay.
13. An increasing amount of organic produce is to be found on supermarket shelves.
14. The organic gardener avoids the use of pesticides.
15. Organic chemicals are used in the manufacture of plastics, fibres, solvents and paints.
16. The farm went fully organic in 1996.
17. At first glance, organic farming looks much more expensive for the farmer.
18. Organic farming is expanding everywhere.
19. If any organic salt is formed, it will precipitate immediately.Sentence dictionary
20. Most supermarkets sell a range of organic products.
21. Incorporating organic material into chalky soils will reduce the alkalinity.
22. Adding organic matter such as manure can improve the soil.
23. The organic fertilizer shall keep the soil in good heart.
24. Improve the soil by adding organic matter.
25. There's an increased demand for organic produce these days.
26. We are conducting a survey of consumer attitudes towards organic food.
27. A quarter of the contents of an average family's dustbin is organic matter.
28. City planning treats the city as a unit, as an organic whole.
29. Leaves of many plants take up carbon dioxide and fix it in organic acids.
30. The Oxford Chemistry Primers aim to cover important topics in organic chemistry.
More similar words: organism, organize, organized, organization, organizational, organ, panic, Hispanic, mechanic, mechanical, gang, for good, elegant, forget about, arrogance, vanish, nice, Spanish, companion, clinic, ethnic, mechanism, manipulate, meaningful, chronic, laconic, clinical, ironically, technical, municipal.