Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Wear loose clothing and sensible footwear.
(2) A shopkeeper would say he sold footwear; we would say he sold shoes.
(3) Some footballers get paid millions for endorsing footwear.
(4) Be sure to wear the correct footwear to prevent injuries to your feet.
(5) The athletic footwear market has not yet plateaued.
(6) You're wearing some serviceable-looking footwear, Johnny.
(7) With little equipment and unsuitable footwear, she epitomizes the inexperienced and unprepared mountain walker.
(8) You'll need some fairly tough footwear to go walking up mountains.
(9) Some footwear chains are exclusively geared to meeting the demands of fashion conscious teenagers, for example.
(10) Chemists, grocers, clothing, footwear and leather shops say that sales improved significantly compared with a year ago.
(11) Tackling patches of snow in modern(sentencedict.com), lightweight footwear doesn't have to mean wet feet.
(12) Smotrycz is an athletic footwear designer from Reading who is a commercial stand-in for Bird.
(13) Footwear gives protection, comfort and warmth on and off the water.
(14) I don't think bedroom slippers are the footwear of lovers.
(15) Footwear first, of course: Gucci patent leather, square-toed boots are in.
(16) But the mythology of footwear began long before Dorothy stepped on to the yellow brick road.
(17) My footwear is an impressive snake shield of thick leather.
(18) They stock the latest in designer footwear.
(19) The $ 4. 76 billion footwear and apparel maker has penetrated nearly every sport in which participants wear sneakers.
(20) Boots are the best footwear on rough terrain.
(21) It is a custom among the Japanese to remove their footwear before entering a house.
(22) The design company is planning to join up with a shoe manufacturer and create a new range of footwear.
(23) For the last few years, the so-called foamless shoe has been the holy grail of the athletic footwear industry.
(24) Most of the activities are routed through woodland and as some of the pathways can be rough outdoor footwear is recommended.
(25) They are: 1 membership and subscription fees 2 cost of equipment, clothing, and footwear.
(26) Table 8.3 lists the major companies supplying sports clothing and footwear.
(27) During everyday wear and tear, the carpet pile becomes coated with airborne oils and grease from footwear and pets.
(28) Sweet Caroline Inter is a name synonymous with functional, practical footwear for the leisure sports market.
(29) Although we have used the example of equipment here, in many ways the same applies to both sports clothing and footwear.
(30) If the consumer decides to participate then he or she will require a racket, shuttlecocks, clothing and footwear.