Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) I was fitter the first time I did the climb.
2) She felt physically fitter and more alive than she could ever remember.
3) George was a fitter at the shipyard.
4) You can become fitter quite quickly and easily.
5) Regular exercise will help you feel fresher and fitter.
6) A cycling population would be fitter, healthier and more egalitarian than one reliant on privileged personal access to a car.
7) Even those from poorer backgrounds - traditionally fitter - find exercise boring.
8) Three months later I am fitter and have lost two stone.
9) For this tour Sugar also carried two engine fitters and an airframe fitter, Cecil W Brownlee, as well as the air crew.
10) A redundant fitter from the Coventry car industry in his mid-forties lives alone and receives ￡61.02 a fortnight.
11) Young people are fitter to invent than to judge; fitter for execution than for counsel; and more fit for new projects than for settled business. Francis Bacon
12) Some of the fitter ones run round the block carrying a suitcase.
13) The fitter brought the separate components into the correct position by the trunk.
14) In fact,(http://sentencedict.com/fitter.html) some studies suggest that younger and fitter people fare worse than those who are older and less fit.
15) Mervyn Gowell was a fitter at the plant and says that working on the Meteor was a labour of love.
16) Treleaven was until recently a pipe fitter.
17) Making some simple alterations to your diet will make you feel fitter.
18) After several sessions at the gym, I feel a lot fitter.
19) The value of the pound will force British companies to be leaner and fitter.
20) The government aims to make British industry leaner and fitter .
21) I've lost ten kilos in weight and I feel all the fitter for it.
22) Stop frequently to rest during exercise until you are fitter.
23) You'll soon begin to reap the benefits of being fitter.
24) Many people report good results from this, in terms of feeling fitter and happier.
25) Other surveys show that Britain as a nation is no fitter than it was ten years ago.
26) As a result he gets more exercise and is generally fitter and healthier.
27) Most of them just go with the flow, ending up as something like a gas fitter or a policeman.
28) Models were rationalized, a kanban system of inventory control was introduced and within five years a leaner and fitter Mazda emerged.
29) His name is Steg and he's one smart critter, at feeding nippers there's no one fitter.
30) Gascoigne has shed nearly 6 kilos in pre-season training and looks much fitter.
More similar words: pitter-patter, fitted, titter, litter, bitter, glitter, fritter, bitterly, bitterness, bittersweet, intermittent, All is not gold that glitters, fit to, fitting, bitten, smitten, committed, committee, admitted, unwritten, acquitted, subcommittee, transmitted, frostbitten, select committee, utter, butter, letter, better, mutter.