Random good picture Not show
1. A solitary man, it was perhaps fitting that he should have died alone.
2. The new boat is a fitting monument to the crew members who lost their lives.
3. I'm going to a fitting tomorrow.
4. This boat has a special instrument fitting round the pole.
5. A fitting end to the meal would be a glass of port.
6. It is fitting that the new centre for European studies should be in a university that teaches every European language.
7. The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.
8. Fitting a burglar alarm is the most effective way to increase home security.
9. A properly fitting bra should never leave red marks.
10. He clipped his safety belt to a fitting on the deck.
11. News of the robberies frightened many people into fitting new locks to their doors.
12. It is fitting that we should remember those who died.
13. I thought the memorial was a fitting tribute to the President.
14. Fitting continued for more than 5 minutes.
15. Badly fitting shoes are bound to rub.
16. This victory provided a fitting finale to a brilliant season for the club.
17. Where is the fitting room?
18. It seemed entirely fitting that she should be wearing black.
19. It is fitting that we should remember him on his birthday.
20. News of the award comes as a fitting postscript to a long and successful career.
21. He is fitting for the job.
22. This book is a fitting tribute to the bravery of the pioneers.
23. The fitting in the kitchen takes a fluorescent bulb.
24. The award was a fitting end to a distinguished career.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Tight fitting T-shirts are making a comeback.
26. They spent 18 million pounds of Government funds fitting out the London headquarters.
27. I don't mind fitting my timetable round yours.
28. Mr Harley is going to accompany his wife for a fitting on Wednesday.
29. The team's 31 victory in the final provided a fitting climax to a great season.
30. The plumber splayed the end of the pipe before fitting it over the next section.
More similar words: setting, forgetting, blotting, fit to, fit into, rating, voting, testing, hunting, shooting, parenting, exciting, creating, operating, existing, lighting, awaiting, marketing, reporting, continuing, accounting, devastating, distinguish, fascinating, excruciating, constructing, concentrating, unrelentingly, electroplating, little by little.