Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We hadn't figured on a long delay at the airport.
2. She often figured in my dream.
3. Have you figured out the expenses?
4. The sculptor figured the girl in clay.
5. Nothing can't be figured out.The past just can't be reached again.
6. I have figured out how much during the week I spent.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. He figured he would quit before Johnson fired him.
8. Have you figured out how much the holiday will cost?
9. The boy was figured on a blackboard.
10. He figured himself as a good candidate.
11. From the way he behaved, I figured that he was drunk.
12. The bookkeeper figured well.
13. Have you figured out how much the trip will cost?
14. It was worth the trouble, I figured.
15. His name figured among the guests.
16. She was younger than any of us had figured on.
17. I figured if I took the night train, I could be in Scotland by morning.
18. He figured prominently in the talks leading to the signing of the treaty.
19. They denied that violence and intimidation had figured prominently in achieving the decision.
20. She figured that both she and Ned had learned a lot from the experience.
21. The issue figured prominently in our discussion.
22. I hadn't figured on getting home so late.
23. Have you figured out how much it will cost?
24. She figured conspicuously in the public debate on the issue.
25. I figured that you wouldn't come.
26. Have you figured in the cost of food for our holiday?
27. Human rights violations figured prominently in the report.
28. I figured, why eat when I was going to puke it up again?
29. Have you figured out what's wrong with your car?
30. Troy was very clever for his age and had already figured out ways to outsmart her.
More similar words: disfigured, figure, figure in, figure on, figure out, disfigure, prefigure, configure, wax figure, figurehead, transfigure, public figure, figurine, figurative, figuratively, configuration, transfiguration, cured, scoured, inured, uncured, rumoured, assured, matured, honoured, tenured, armoured, favoured, coloured, injured.