Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This visit may prefigure an improvement in relations between the two countries.
2. His paintings prefigure the development of perspective in Renaissance art.
3. Few writers care to prefigure the future.
4. These early paintings clearly prefigure his later work.
5. They prefigure the society and the civilization to come.
6. The metal's price movements are widely believed to prefigure shifts in the world economy.
7. Positive breach of contract and culpa in contrahendo prefigure systematic breaches and defects in the traditional approach.
8. At last, we summarize the whole paper, and prefigure our future works logically.
9. These early paintings clearly prefigure his Later work .
10. The FSA rules may prefigure a world where large pools of liquidity and capital remain trapped within borders as insurance against the worst.
11. Using the equations in this paper engineers can prefigure out the breakage behavior of the silicon carbide micro-sub micro powder in attrition mil...
12. Each of these figures, in many ways, prefigure the relatively superior natures of those who come later in the dialogue.
13. Many of his stories prefigure the genres of science fiction, horror, and fantasy so popular today.
14. His opera prefigure coming of romanticism in artistic song writing. Mozart let classicism and romanticism have a perfect integrating and endow with artistic song strong infection and life.
15. To show in advance; prefigure.
16. A quatrain by my father and a macabre series that might prefigure the death of one of the members of the Royal Family... Quite package!
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. It seems that the position of highly concentrated Calmodulin in the extreme apex also prefigure the orientation of the hyphal .
18. There are also letters on the spine of each book; these letters do not indicate or prefigure what the pages will say.
More similar words: figure, figure out, figure in, disfigure, configure, figurative, configuration, transfiguration, firefighter, prefix, refill, refined, forefinger, refinancing, prefer, preferred, preference, preferable, preferential, pressure, premature, acupressure, pressure group, fig, guru, fight, augur, gurgle, effigy, augury.