Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The figure is expressed as a percentage.
2. As a controversial public figure he has breasted much hostile criticism.
3. Her dress moulds to her figure.
4. His figure is dwarfed by the huge red McDonald'ssign.
5. She could see a figure sitting immobile, facing the sea.
6. The red figure in the foreground is the artist's mother.
7. We discerned the figure of a man clinging to the mast of the wrecked ship.
8. He carved the figure of a woman from a piece of wood.
9. He removed the figure from the board.
10. He skated a figure of 8 in the rink.
11. A figure loomed up out of the mist.
12. To his delight a familiar, tall, languid figure lowered itself down the steps of a club.
13. On each side of me was a figure in khaki.
14. The best for a woman who has nice figure is to turn around and leave. This kind of women will be always in memory.
15. Does the question of cost figure in your plans?
16. Please figure out the total cost.
17. He is the bowler-hatted figure in the foreground of Orpen's famous painting.
18. He was an owlish figure(sentencedict.com), sitting in the corner of the library.
19. It took them about one month to figure out how to start the equipment.
20. This figure is reached by a fiendishly clever equation.
21. For a slim figure, share your foodwith the hungry.
22. A strange figure appeared in the doorway, clad in white.
23. She saw a shadowy figure through the blind.
24. On the hill, a solitary figure was busy chopping down trees.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. A lone figure was standing at the bus stop.
26. The figure 100 has two zeros in it.
27. The system keeps crashing and no one is able to figure out why.
28. I can't give you anything more than just sort of a ballpark figure.
29. Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. Michael Jordan
30. I didn't really mean my associate is a snake; it was just a figure of speech.
More similar words: figure in, figure out, fighter, dig up, fatigue, intrigued, ambiguous, fight against, sure, ensure, for sure, assure, bureau, injure, texture, venture, feature, lecture, mixture, picture, culture, gesture, capture, by nature, exposure, procedure, make sure, in future, in nature, creature.