Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are transfigured by the healing powers of art.
2. Her face was transfigured.
3. Ann's whole face was transfigured by the early morning light.
4. The new furniture has transfigured the old house.
5. Their faces became transfigured with joy.
6. He smiled back[http://Sentencedict.com], which for an instant transfigured his unrevealing features.
7. Her face was transfigured by happiness.
8. The assassination somehow transfigured Kennedy into a modern American saint.
9. Her face was transfigured with joy.
10. Like Blake, he paints the world transfigured.
11. Hope transfigured her face.
12. At one time we could transfigure into any shape including any animal form.
13. Who will transfigure the body of our humiliation to be conformed to the body of His glory, according to His operation by which He is able even to subject all things to Himself.
14. Phil. 3:21 Who will transfigure the body of our humiliation to be conformed to the body of His glory, according to His operation by which He is able even to subject all things to Himself.
15. Both transfigure a region in whose joyful chords dissonance as well as the terrible image of world fade delightfully away.
16. Li's works transfigure a micro view of natural elements (such as water and air) into a macro view of the universe and create contemplation that results from the changes between these two views.
17. But what does it transfigure when it presents the world of appearance in the image of the suffering hero?
18. As she gazed down at the baby, her face was transfigured with tenderness.
19. A very early concept was that of the Akh, meaning glorified or transfigured spirit.
20. For one instant I saw you, erect on tiptoe, ruling your orchestra and transfigured by the expression of a conqueror.
21. His was a face, stern, even a little melancholy in repose, which was transfigured when he smiled.
22. It was that bitter rivalry that led us to lift our gaze to space-but what we have seen has transfigured us.
23. Cor. 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if also his ministers transfigure themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
24. And the myth should show us this life in order to thus transfigure it?
25. Speak the prose only once per day and intend to transfigure the dream according to the intention.
26. Harry can summon his Firebolt when he battles the Hungarian Horntail, but he can't transfigure a rock into a flying broom (as Cedric transfigured a rock into a dog).
27. The light movements shall allow for a more whole and complete ascension to be fostered and a greater capacity to regenerate renew and transfigure the biology into full consciousness level DNA.
28. The self of the self within knows it is in for a disaster and attempts to transfigure the dream into a new accolade of something.
More similar words: transfiguration, disfigure, transfixed, figure, figure in, figure out, wax figure, configure, prefigure, public figure, transfuse, transform, transfer, transfer to, transformed, transformer, transfusion, transferred, transference, transferring, transferable, transformation, transformative, transfer payment, transfer station, countertransference, figurative, figuratively, configuration, trans.