Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The exultant crowds were dancing in the streets.
2. And Charles and his whole exultant cohort devoted themselves to celebrating Easter.
3. It was an exultant feeling, climbing on to the rostrum, waving to the crowd and receiving my medal.
4. A great exultant joy was sweeping through Grainne.
5. He was too high on exultant relief to be deflated so easily.
6. But whoever it is, waving to the exultant crowds, he will have become a legend.
7. Crowds of exultant people waved flags and sang.
8. True, he sometimes felt an unexpected sense of exultant extra life onstage.
9. An exultant party leader said: "He will be an excellent MP.".
10. He was exultant that she was still so much in his power.
11. An exultant climber raises his ice ax near the mouth of an ice cave on Alaska's Matanuska Glacier.
12. Whooah! The exultant joy of survival.
13. Last week,[sentencedict.com/exultant.html] exultant rebels in Tripoli clambered on Gaddafi's vainglorious statue of an American warplane in the grip of a mighty Libyan fist.
14. He sent one glare of fierce , exultant defiance at the man in collar and cravat now.
15. The exultant players were dancing on the ground over their team's victory.
16. There is something fine about the exultant spring and the boat.
17. That night, tired, exultant(sentencedict.com), he wrote about the operation and sent a note to Marian Scott.
18. Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness.
19. She tittered. She seemed more exultant than angry.
20. There is something fine about the exultant spring of the boat.
21. The young gentleman uttered this exultant sound with mysterious significance.
22. He gave an exultant shout.
23. He give an exultant shout.
24. The six note left hand rhythm is literally punched out to lend a strong, exultant ring to the proceedings.
25. The Mingus music this reviewer knows offers a richness and sophistication that compares with the exultant mastery of Duke Ellington.
26. The valiant Stormy Petrel proudly wheels among the lightning, o'er the roaring, raging ocean, and his cry resounds exultant, like a prophecy of triumph – Let it break in all its fury!
27. He raises arms to the sky, turning slowly, feeling the rain washing him clean. Exultant. Triumphant.
More similar words: consultant, simultaneously, instantaneous, consultation, exuberant, distant, instant, blatant, constant, militant, hesitant, important, assistant, reluctant, instantly, tantalize, inhabitant, exorbitant, constantly, substantial, equidistant, substantially, importantly, reluctantly, insubstantial, exorbitantly, disinfectant, circumstantial, poll tax, nexus.