Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His action was not disinterested because he hoped to make money out of the affair.
2. Her advice appeared to be disinterested.
3. A lawyer should provide disinterested advice.
4. A solicitor can give you disinterested advice. However, in speech it is sometimes used instead of uninterested, although this is thought to be incorrect.
5. His action was not altogether disinterested.
6. We had both become jaded, disinterested, and disillusioned.
7. Mostly, the fans were looking disinterested.
8. The peculiarly disinterested institution of science develops only in special circumstances and remains constantly vulnerable.
9. This fantasy was not fuelled by disinterested speculation but by envy.
10. He also had a disinterested fascination with the records of the middle ages, especially those of the west country.
11. My advice is quite disinterested.
12. His wife left him, he became increasingly disinterested in his work and he returned to Cornwall as a tramp.
13. I for one am making a disinterested search for information.
14. Indeed, it is the disinterested character of the reactions which is the criterion for being aware from other people's viewpoints.
15. Only a very disinterested idiot could miss, and be unimpressed by, either.
16. The individual becomes apathetic and disinterested,[sentencedict.com] reduces the speed of work and the care taken over work.
17. Not disinterested; he is certainly smart enough to understand the depth and breadth of his blessings.
18. She disinterested herself in politics.
19. Scientists, of course, can be expected to be impartial and disinterested.
20. Mr Klesch is thus being asked to step in as the disinterested negotiator.
21. She even considered a discreet retreat to her own lair, but recognised that she lacked such disinterested nobility.
22. A glass bowl, enclosing her, with Jacob staring in - smiling, benevolent, disinterested.
23. He follows the camp routines well, but at times he becomes disinterested and a little slow in carrying them out.
24. But for most, in a community that is studiously disinterested in celebrity, Simpson is simply ignored.
25. Visual sensibility is a prerequisite of art appreciation, and a genuine aesthetic experience is both self-sufficient and disinterested.
26. As an outside observer drawn into the Statementing process by the professionals involved, I had a neutral but not disinterested role.
27. As soon as the lights snapped on, he glanced at me for a second in a bored, disinterested way.
28. They do not expect the medical profession to be disinterested, and are disappointed if it does not provide advice and support.
29. Find a financial consultant who can offer completely independent and disinterested advice.
30. They believe, because they want to believe it, that he is offering disinterested advice, as best befits their needs.
More similar words: interested, interest, interesting, lose interest, simple interest, compound interest, disintegrate, arrested, contested, interfere, disappointed, interfere in, interference, interfere with, disingenuous, disinfectant, sinister, for the rest, infested, printed, austere, congested, distressing, fester, Anointed, presented, appointed, western, flustered, intestate.