Random good picture Not show
1. The prison is infested with rats.
2. The kitchen was infested with ants.
3. The back yard was infested by rats.
4. The road further south was infested with bandits.
5. The building was heavily infested with cockroaches.
6. The kitchen was infested with cockroaches.
7. This is a crocodile - infested swamp.
8. The kitchens were discovered to be infested with cockroaches.
9. The apartments were infested with rats and roaches.
10. The barn was infested with rats.
11. The landscape is drab and infested with brick ovens.
12. Researchers have found the soil to be infested with around 500 grubs per square metre instead of the usual five or so.
13. And what is more heinous their armies are infested with smallpox!
14. Your shop is infested with rodents.
15. The entire house was infested with mice which meant that everybody was in constant battle against their droppings and their smell.
16. As Balfour talked, the men casually watched the infested pasture.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. His lower jaw, lips and nose had been infested with open sores and scabs, much of the flesh eaten away.
18. The house she lives in is infested with cockroaches, and damp is coming through the ceiling.
19. She was forced to live in a cockroach - infested house.
20. It is obviously important to check all other members of a household and make sure that any other infested people are treated.
21. Meanwhile she was not to set foot outside the door, as a plague of field-mice infested the estate.
22. Its sluices could be used to flood the whole area if it became infested with invading forces.
23. Fish do scratch, and this does not mean they are infested with gill flukes.
24. For a week six bubbles were filled with boxes full of potpourri which had become infested with moths.
25. After eight years of a Republican governor, state government was infested with Republicans.
26. Finally I passed rows of sombre-looking huts, blackened by cooking smoke and infested by scores of small children and large dogs.
27. There are usually more females than males present on an infested person and the males are relatively promiscuous, mating frequently.
28. Stop whitefly sprouting on my Brussels Q All my Brussels sprouts seem to have become infested with whitefly this year.
29. When I was heavily pregnant we lived in one room that was infested with red ants.
30. The new technique came into its own by treating the infested garments for 72 hours in ten bubbles simultaneously.
More similar words: infest, infected, self-esteem, arrested, contested, congested, interested, manifest destiny, confess, confession, infer, inferno, inferior, infection, inference, manifest, inferiority, manifesto, lifestyle, disinfectant, busted, twisted, roasted, esteem, enlisted, western, exhausted, yesterday, esteemed, estimated.