Random good picture Not show
2. The Treasury has decided to raise interest rates as a pre-emptive measure against inflation.
3. Do your parents take an interest in your friends?
4. It's a bad lookout for the company if interest rates don't come down.
5. The area is of great botanical interest.
6. The bank strongly resisted cutting interest rates.
7. We don't have the same commonality of interest.
8. The administration has no vested interest in proving whether public schools were good or bad.
9. Her interest in politics began to overshadow her desire to be a poet.
10. The possibility of an interest rate cut is a major talking point in the City.
11. Can I interest you in our new range of kitchen fittings, madam?
12. You can choose either a fixed or floating interest rate for the loan.
13. It is a matter of great public interest.
14. A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
15. Politics does not seem to interest him at all.
16. Many businesses cashed in on the massive public interest in her death.
17. Her interest in art was stimulated by her father.
18. This subject is of great interest to me.
19. I was quite deflated by her lack of interest in my suggestions.
20. He's never shown an iota of interest in any kind of work.
21. His interest in the project declined after his wife died.
22. With close friends in their lives,(Sentencedict.com )people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
23. If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him, an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
24. The secret of a good momory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it-- We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds.
25. Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.
26. The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
27. The exhibitors at the trade fair passed out free samples to stimulate interest.
28. The event has been postponed indefinitely due to lack of interest.
29. Why would the closure of hospitals be in the public interest ?
30. There is no doubt that grades have improved and interest in education has revived.
More similar words: interfere, interfere in, interfere with, for the rest, painter, interval, interior, internal, Internet, interact, in terms of, interpret, interview, interrupt, enter into, at intervals, interaction, intervention, international, interpretation, at regular intervals, contest, forest, intent, intend, rest on, arrest, in tears, intense, restore.