1. Civilization does not remian static, but changes constantly.
2. Oil prices have remained static for the last few months.
3. The locomotive is normally kept on static display in the National Railway Museum.
4. The population remained more or less static.
5. Economists predict that house prices will remain static for a long period.
6. House prices, which have been static for several months, are now rising again.
7. The balance sheet provides a static picture of the financial position at a point in time.
8. There's so much static on this radio I can't hear what they're saying.
9. Film divides motion up into a series of static images.
10. The economy is fairly static at the moment.
11. Her hair was full of static.
12. His promotion has caused a lot of static.
13. Prices on the stock market, which have been static, are now rising again.
14. The number of prosecutions has stayed static and the rate of convictions has fallen.
15. My hair gets full of static when I brush it.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. There was too much static to hear their message clearly.
17. For some months the share price remained fairly static.
18. The relatively static lattice in a diamond ensures that the scattering is at a minimum and the thermal conductivity is exceptionally good.
19. Very commonly, people see static landscapes, moving faces or a sequence of pictures or geometric shapes.
20. Knowledge is never static, but successive generations of nurses fail to implement the findings of research.
21. Cotton sheets breathe, absorb moisture, and create less static electricity, which gives you a more comfortable rest.
22. The comparative static propositions listed above can be tested with respect to these particular optimal values.
23. His radio crackles back with nothing but static.
24. They thought of the world as essentially static and unchanging.
25. They were made to listen to white noise, such as static of the sort you might pick up between radio stations.
26. The number of young people obtaining qualifications has remained static or decreased.
27. The verb is spontaneous, fluid and not repeatable; the adjective is calculated, static and repeatable.
28. Above all the setting from within which family care might be provided is not a static one.
29. During the whole of this period, arts figures remained more or less static at 43-4 percent.
30. The social scientist tends to study events soas to draw conclusions of a more general and rather static kind.
More similar words: statistics, statistical, nation-state, devastating, state, estate, statue, status, statute, reinstate, statement, at a time, invitation, limitation, delectation, orientation, affectation, presentation, dogmatic, dramatic, confrontation, argumentation, automatic, pragmatic, representative, transportation, interpretation, rehabilitation, implementation, representation.